How to enter
We are very excited to be giving our customers the chance to win big! There are 30 prizes up for grabs so you need to make sure you’re in to win. All you have to do to enter the draw is to give your Crewcut operator your current email and mobile. It’s that easy! You could be sipping your Piña Colada in Rarotongan bliss in no time. Competition runs from July 1st - September 10th 2017. Prizes drawn September 18th
The grand prize:
Return flights to Rarotonga for two and 5 nights accomodation at the Crown Beach Resort and Spa.
Other prizes include:
- 1 x Spring Cleaning package
- 5 x $40 petrol vouchers
- 2 x About Face spa packages
- 1 x My Food Bag for a week
- 4 x Gold Class vouchers
- 7 x $20 Countdown voucher
- 1 x Fitbit
- 2 x Lonestar vouchers
- 1 x Wild Poppies Gift Basket
- 4 x $100 JB Hifi voucher
- 1 x UE Boom
Terms & Conditions
- By entering the competition or promotion each entrant will be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions and to have agreed to be bound by them.
- To enter you must be over the age of 18.
- Failure to supply all requested personal information at the time of submitting an entry might result on the entry being invalid.
- No responsibility will be taken for late/lost/misdirected mail, incomplete entries or entries with incorrect postage. Entries will be deemed to be void if stolen, forged, mutilated or tampered with in any way.
- You must currently have a Crewcut operator looking after your lawn and garden
- You must be up to date with your payments (major debtors are not allowed)
- By entering the competition winners agree to their names being published and to be photographed and/or interviewed by Crewcut Franchise Group or the promoter and that the promoter may use their names and such photographs and/or interviews for publicity purposes.
- The prizes are not transferable or exchangeable, and cannot be redeemed for cash.
- All prizes are subject to standard terms and conditions of the company supplying the prizes.
- Crewcut Franchise Group is not liable for damage to prizes sent by post or courier.
- Only entries received by the closing date specified in the advertisement will be accepted.
- Winners will be drawn at Crewcut Head Office, 218 Lake Road, Northcote, Auckland.
- Winners will be notified by mobile or email address.
- If the prize winner cannot be contacted within 3 days, at Crewcut’s option that winner will forfeit the prize with no right of compensation and the prize will be redrawn.
- Where the prize includes air travel and/or accommodation, either international or domestic (“the Travel Prize”):
- The Winner MUST have valid documentation, including but not limited to valid passports and Visas, which meet the requirements of immigration and other government authorities at every destination.
- Any fines, penalties, payments or expenditures incurred as a result of such documents not meeting the requirements of those authorities (including any costs associated with delay, will be the sole responsibility of the Winner).
- The Winner and their travelling companion (if applicable) must travel together at all times. The Winner is responsible for transport from their residence to their nearest international airport for flight departure and from their nearest international airport to their residence upon returning to New Zealand.
- Flight tickets are available on the regular scheduled services of each airline and are subject to seasonal embargos. The flight itinerary may have to be adjusted depending on the airline’s departure city and their current flight schedule. Unless otherwise specified, the air travel is economy class.
- Any changes to travel dates or additional accommodation outside the travel period specified in the Travel Prize details, made by the winner, which incur additional costs, are to be paid by the Travel Prize winner.
- Unless explicitly stated in the Specific Rules, the Winner will be responsible for expenses including, but not limited to, spending money, meals, drinks, transport, laundry charges, activities, incidentals, taxes (excluding departure and any other flight associated taxes included within the Travel Prize), gratuities, services charges, passports, visas, travel insurance and all other ancillary costs associated with redeeming the Travel Prize. The Winner must obtain travel insurance to protect themselves against additional costs incurred in the event of unforeseen circumstances.
- The Travel Prize is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for cash. The Travel Prize must be taken as stated in the Specific Rules and no compensation will be payable if the Winner is unable to use the Travel Prize as stated. For the avoidance of doubt, if the Winner is, for whatever reason, unable to travel on a nominated date during this period, whether the failure was due to reasons beyond the Winner’s control or otherwise, then the Winner will forfeit the Travel Prize.
- The Promoter makes no representation as to safety, conditions and other issues that may exist at any destination. International travel advice can be obtained from various sources, including government, local consular offices and the web site of the New Zealand Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Trade. The winner accepts the Travel Prize at their own risk.
- All travel is subject to the terms, conditions and restrictions of the Travel Prize service providers. Any travelling companion included in the Travel Prize (if applicable) accepts the Travel Prize subject to these terms, conditions and restrictions as if references to the Winner in the relevant clauses were to the travelling companion. The Winner and their travelling companion must sign a legal release, in a form acceptable to the Promoter in its absolute discretion, if requested by the Promoter.
- Subject to any applicable law which cannot be excluded, Crewcut Franchise Group Limited and their employees are not responsible for any loss or damage whatsoever that is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for personal injury suffered or sustained during the course of accepting or using the prizes.
- Entry is open to New Zealand residents only. Employees of Crewcut Franchise Group Limited are not eligible to enter these promotions.
- By agreeing to receive a complimentary subscription to Crewcut Franchise Group, recipients of any complimentary subscription are deemed to have given Crewcut Franchise Group consent to contact them for marketing purposes.